Dispensaries sell legal marijuana, and marijuana products, to responsible adults in compliance with local regulations.
How many medical marijuana dispensaries are there in Arizona?
- The number of dispensaries is based on the number of pharmacies. There can be 1 dispensary for every 10 pharmacies.
What are the fees associated with a dispensary license?
- Application: $5,000
- Registration Renewal: $1,000
- Change Dispensary Location: $2,500
- Change or add Cultivation Site: $2,500
What kind of point-of-sale do I need to operate a Dispensary?
Most states require dispensaries to track and trace all of their cannabis-related products for regulatory and compliance reporting requirements. Our Dispensary Point of Sale and inventory management system provides comprehensive seed-to-sale cannabis tracking with a focus on compliant data points. If your state requires seed-to-sale systems to stay compliant, BioTrackTHC has you covered. Our system is customized to meet the unique regulatory frameworks in each and every state.
In Arizona, only licensed dispensaries are permitted to operate a cultivation site. There is no state limit on the amount of plants a cultivation site can grow. Patients that live more than 25 miles from a licensed dispensary are permitted to grow up to 12 plants at home.
What are the fees associated with adding a Cultivation license?
- Add Cultivation Site: $2,500
What kind of tracking system do I need to operate a Cultivation Facility?
Most states require an extensive seed-to-sale cannabis tracking system to monitor cultivation efforts and inventory. Our cultivation seed-to-sale-tracking solution provides comprehensive data tracking with an emphasis on compliance. Customized to meet the unique regulatory frameworks in each state, BioTrackTHC also features an all-in-one business tool to help you operate every aspect of the cultivation business by itself, or as part of the vertically-integrated cannabis business.
Qualified patients can legally purchase medical marijuana from licensed dispensaries. Patients that live more than 25 miles from a licensed dispensary are permitted to grow up to 12 plants at home.
What are the Qualifying Conditions in Arizona?
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- Severe and chronic pain (e.g. arthritis, migraines, etc);
- Severe nausea;
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy;
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Can a minor obtain a medical marijuana card?
- Yes, as long as the minor’s legal guardian is registered and designated as their caregiver.
What are the fees for obtaining a Medical Marijuana Card?
- Initial Registration: $150
- Yearly Renewal: $150
- Changing Registration Info: $10
- Replacement ID Card: $10
Online Patient Portal