BioTrack, a Forian, Inc. company, develops cutting-edge seed-to-sale tracking technology for the emerging cannabis industry. Our goal as a seed-to-sale software provider is to bring cannabis out of prohibition by proving that the industry can operate safely and with accountability.
We actively seek a Client Services Manager tasked with ensuring a superior client experience with the Company, its products, and its services. A second key function of the Customer Service Manager is to co-lead drafting and submitting proposals for government contracts. Candidates with business development knowledge, skills, abilities and experience are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports client needs and demands with effective solutions and a personal touch
- Co-leads drafting responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) by completing assigned tasks, including conducting research; drafting tables, spreadsheets and narratives for assigned components of RFP responses; prioritizing assigned tasks to meet deadlines; editing and revising proposals according to feedback, and assisting in RFP assembly and delivery
- Works to gain an in-depth knowledge of the Company product in order to articulate its functionality and benefits
- Works with Company subject matter experts to gain technical knowledge and thereafter articulate it effectively to win contract award
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Journalism, Communications, Liberal Arts or any pre-Law field
- 5 years of business development experience
- Experience working with clients’ executives
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel is a must
- Must have superior organizational and time management skills to effectively manage multiple priorities and demands
- Experience in grant writing, and/or writing responses to government RFPs and solicitations, and knowledge of proposal/grant writing methodologies highly desired
- Excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills is required.
- Contracts experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Superior communication skills
- Superior writing skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Willing to work long hours and weekends when working on RFP responses
Forian Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit www.biotrack.com.