401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
We are looking for a talented and high energy Technical Support Representative to join our dedicated team and provide exceptional customer service to our customers. You will be supporting end users during troubleshooting activities as well as interacting directly with operating systems, hardware, and software offerings.
We value our employees and encourage each person to contribute ideas for improvement in both daily procedures and long-term goals. You can enjoy the satisfaction of using your particular skills to help people while working in a positive and encouraging office environment.
- Provide remote support on best practices (e.g. harvesting plants, converting inventory, wholesale transfers)
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Utilize ticketing system (Salesforce) to monitor, escalate, and assist with customer issues.
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve problems
- Collaborate with team members and industry experts to resolve complex problems
- Keep very detailed notes on each account that is worked on
- Apply customer service and dispute resolution skills, and quickly developing relationships with accounts
- Provide support, documents, and making recommendations
- Technical support experience
- Customer service experience
- Hardware experience (label printers, receipt printers, scales, and scanners), preferred
- SQL knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Associates Degree with two years equivalent related experience preferred.
- Speak clearly, be pleasant, and exude confidence over the phone
- Postgres experience a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Case Management experience a plus
- Ability to keep track of workload, tasks, and timelines
- Must be able to help direct customers in best practices business decisions and understand causes behind technical issues addressed by customers and clients
Bio-Tech Medical Software, d/b/a BioTrackTHC, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Helix Technologies (OTCQB: HLIX) a leading provider of ancillary services for the legal cannabis industry, helping owners and operators of licensed cannabis businesses stay competitive and compliant while mitigating risk. Through its proprietary technology suite and security services, Helix Technologies provides comprehensive supply chain management, compliance tools, and asset protection for any license type in any regulated cannabis market. Helix Technologies’ products reach over 2,000 customer locations in 34 states and 5 countries and have processed over $18 billion in cannabis sales.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org