Caregivers grow and process cannabis on behalf of patients. They cannot charge for cannabis, only recoup the costs of goods.
Current Estimated Patient Counts: 188,000
How can I obtain an Ohio Medical Marijuana Card?
The Board of Pharmacy is in the process of developing costs, rules, and process to be finalized no later than September of 2017.
Does my medical condition qualify for a Medical Marijuana Prescription in Ohio?
Here’s a list of qualifying conditions defined by Ohio state law:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
- Crohn’s disease
- Epilepsy or another seizure disorder
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Pain that is either chronic and severe or intractable
- Parkinson’s disease
- Positive status for HIV
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Sickle cell anemia
- Spinal cord disease or injury
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Traumatic brain injury
- Ulcerative colitis